Instructional Design - ATD
With Instructional Design training you’ll learn best practices for conducting a needs assessment, completing a job/task analysis, and designing and developing courses using exclusive ATD templates. Discover a structured step-by-step process you can follow and apply immediately to your own training program development.
How do you benefit?
- Getting Started with Design (Overview on the ADDIE Model).
- Analysis & Training Needs Assessment (TNA, Organizational, Performance, Task, & Performer Analyses).
- Design (The Psychological Processes of Learning, Transfer of Learning, Bloom’s Domain & Taxonomy, Writing Learning Objectives, Performance-Based Objectives, Instructional Methods & Media, Courses Outlines Guidelines, Assembling a Design Document).
- Development (What, Why, and for Whom, Developing Material for the Classroom, the Facilitator, the Learner, and Developing Assessment Material).
- Implementation (Coordinating Program Support and Administration, Preparing Facilitators, Running a Pilot).
- Evaluation (Kirkpatrick’s Model, & ROI).
- Gain a strong foundation in the needs assessment and analysis process.
- Ensure your training initiatives are effective and aligned with organization goals
and expectations and make the impact that you and your organization expect.
- Develop engaging instructional events that take human memory and learning
processes into account.
- Learn how to determine which tools and instructional formats will deliver the best
- Collect data from subject matter experts and other stakeholders, and identify the competencies and tasks that will enable the achievement of business goals.
- Create participant and facilitator guides and supporting materials to maximize learning and support on-the-job performance.