Innovation and Sustainability for Success!
The Innovation Bootcamp is a unique concept implemented by Taaeen in a form of a 3-day workshop, full of hands-on learning experience in innovation that gets you prepared to become a Certified Innovation Strategist – CInS®.
This Taaeen Innovation Bootcamp event is taking place from 13th to 15th February 2023, at Bab Al Qasr hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Why should you send your employees to this course-changing Innovation Bootcamp?
- The bootcamp offers the opportunity to learn directly from renowned innovative experts from around the globe.
- Participants will get hands-on individual and team-based experience building innovation skills like; Innovation Strategy Formation, Innovation Strategic Portfolios, Business Model Innovation Frameworks, Integrating Sustainability Innovatively and a lot more!
- Participants will walk away ready to pass the Glnl Certified Innovation Strategist exam.
- The chance to win the Innovation Competition, with a juried panel judging participants’ creative solutions and innovative ideas for integrating sustainability into their organizations.
- Priceless, life-long connections between your employees and those from 85+ other governmental and private organizations in Abu Dhabi Emirate.
The objectives of the Taaeen Innovation Bootcamp 2023 is
- give governmental, academic, and business leaders a clear understanding of the power of innovation.
- the potential it holds for transforming governments, companies, and markets, and how innovation can be harnessed strategically to deliver powerful new sustainability value for their citizens and customers.
The Taaeen Innovation Bootcamp is a 3-day, intensive participatory experience spanning the morning, afternoon, and evening of all 3 days.
GInI® Core Elements of Innovation Strategy
- Innovation Strategy Formation.
- Innovation Strategy Cycle.
- Strategic Innovation
- Strategic Innovation Roadmap.
- Strategic Innovation Portfolios.
- Business Model Innovation Framework and Business Model Canvas.
- Customer Experience Journey Map.
- Winning Business Plan and Pitch Deck.
Participant who successfully pass the certification exam associated with the Taaeen Innovation Bootcamp will be recognized as Certified Innovation Strategists – CInS® by the Global Innovation Institute (GInI) www.gini.org
Recognition as a Certified Innovation Strategist reflects the development of several important skills and insights, including becoming:
- A Strategic Innovation Thinker
- Developing a deep awareness of innovation as a tool of strategy for advancing the relevance, growth, and resilience of the business, as well as developing the ability to guide the organization in defining and pursuing a strategic course for innovation.
- A Strategic Innovation Thinker
- Learning how to architect next-generation business models that deliver highly differentiated customer value, and how to use powerful tools like Journey Mapping to design and deliver all new experiences that WOW current and future clients.
- A Champion of the Organization’s Own “True North”
- Developing the ability to take an objective look at how the organization is delivering new innovations to ensure it is maximizing its overall impact on the economy.
Each day of the Taaeen Innovation Bootcamp focuses on a different aspect of strategic innovation and how to leverage key methods to drive major impacts for your organization.
- Day 1:
- Focuses on embracing innovation and developing an innovation strategy relevant to your organization’s core needs while integrating sustainability principles.
- Day 2:
- Focuses on how to deliver innovation successfully through new business models and differentiated customer experiences.
- Day 3:
- Focuses on how to promote the best new opportunities and ideas for your organization’s future for implementation