Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development – CIPD , This qualification is perfect for you if you enjoy helping employees become the best they can be. You’ll expand your knowledge of L&D with a combination of core units and specialist areas and get an individual plan for your self-development.
The CIPD qualification will make you :
- You’ll focus on real-life scenarios, acquiring the core behaviours derived from the CIPD’s new Profession Map, which is based on the cumulative insights of thousands of experts
Who is it for?
- L&D Business Partner Manager
- L&D Consultant
- Organisation Design Specialist
- Organisational Development Business Partner
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Designer